PURE & NATURAL award-winning nutrition
- Milk Protein 85 is milk protein concentrate derived from ultra-filtered skimmed milk. It contains a mix of micellar casein, whey proteins and bioactive proteins. It also has an excellent amino acid profile, is high in BCAA's, low in fat and is an excellent source of calcium.
- Pure Fine Oats from THE PROTEIN WORKS™ are 100% natural fine ground Scottish oats. They are a quality food source of low GI carbohydrates, high in soluble fibre and contain other vital nutrients such as zinc, vitamin E, calcium and iron. All of which help support general health.
- TPW™ Gluten Free Pure Fine Oats provide a healthy source of carbohydrates. They provide a sustained release of energy throughout the day and can help keep body fat low. They are also incredibly versatile and can easily be added to your daily protein shake.
- Whey & Greens Supershake™ combines premium grade whey protein concentrate with an impressive blend of superfoods to create a potent protein supershake. High in protein and nutrient dense, this unique hybrid shake offers the ultimate in convenience and high quality formulation in a single shake.
- Leucine powder from The Protein Works™ is a premium grade amino acid scientifically shown to trigger new muscle growth. Sports scientists have found adding leucine powder to any protein shake dramatically increases its muscle building potential whether post workout or as a meal replacement.
- Protein Pancake Mix is a high protein, low GI, great tasting snack. It includes a tri-protein blend of whey, milk and egg protein, Pure Fine Oats, Medium Chain Triglycerides and Stevia. They make a great breakfast or snack choice, providing a slow, sustained release of energy.
- Matcha Green Tea Powder from THE PROTEIN WORKS™ contains more antioxidants than 10 cups of green tea. Made entirely from unopened leaf buds, each one is dried slowly and undergoes a series of meticulous manufacturing methods to ensure purity is high and oxidisation is minimal.
- D-Ribose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in the body. It is a building block of ATP, the body’s primary energy-carrying molecule known as the “energy currency” of all cells. It is ideal for anyone looking for a supplement to add to their pre-workout routine to combat fatigue.
- African Mango Extract 36:1 is a natural, highly-soluble fibre. It contains a high-grade enhanced formula of African Mango Extract in a 36:1 extract ratio and comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule format. Each serving provides 2400mg of fruit equivalent.