Genesis Pre Workout™ Formula
Genesis Pre Workout™ is a high potency formula that challenges current pre workout sports nutrition boundaries and thinking. In development for over a year, the Genesis Pre Workout™ formula is based solely on cutting-edge ingredients and incorporates the very latest manufacturing techniques. The result is our most advanced pre workout formula yet.
Genesis Pre Workout™ contains over 20 active ingredients and optimal amounts of heavily researched amino acids & extracts. This includes iBCAA, Arginine Alpha Keto-glutarate, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Siberian Ginseng and a unique TPW™ Vitamin and Mineral Blend, but to name a few.
Genesis Pre Workout Benefits
Because every serving of Genesis Pre Workout™ has been so densely packed with heavily researched ingredients, it’s considered an incredibly versatile preworkout that can be used by strength, speed or endurance athletes. To help you better understand the comprehensive and complex ingredient profile of Genesis™, we've listed some of the individual ingredients below:
- iBCAA - is an instantised and superior version of the hugely popular Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) supplement. BCAA’s are an important group of essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. The BCAA's are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, because our body can’t manufacture them. Their only source is our daily food or food supplementation which is why we included an optimal dose in Genesis™.
- Beta Alanine - a naturally occurring beta amino acid that’s widely used by endurance athletes.
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate - a salt of the amino acid Arginine & Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid which is widely used in elite sport & bodybuilding.
- Citrulline Malate - is derived from water melon and now used in many formulas designed for athletes participating in endurance sports.
- Guarana, Siberian Ginseng & Yerba Mate - is a tri-blend of three premium grade, naturally occurring forms of caffeine.
- Taurine - is an organic amino acid that’s present in high concentration in skeletal muscle.
- TPW™ Vitamin Blend - containing a range of B-vitamins that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism in athletes and vitamin C.
- TPW™ Mineral Blend - that serves to contribute to normal muscle, heart and nervous system function in athletes.
- Agmatine Sulphate - is traditionally produced in the human body through a natural process where L-Arginine decarboxylates and transforms into Agmatine. The Genesis™ formula includes both as we believe it to be an enhanced version of L-Arginine.
Scientifically Proven Through Research
Genesis Preworkout™ has been made with a comprehensive list of widely researched sports nutrition ingredients and the following benefits have been scientifically proven through independent research and officially approved by the European Food and Safety Authority:
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B5 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B5, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B3 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, to electrolyte balance, to normal protein synthesis and to normal psychological function
- Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones and cartilage
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B2 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis and to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
Genesis Pre Workout™ Quality Assurance
This advanced pre workout formula is made in our state of the art facility right here in the UK using only the finest quality raw ingredients and TPW™ widely acclaimed all natural flavours and colours. Furthermore, absolutely no fillers or thickeners are used during the production process which means every single ingredient contained with Genesis™ is included for a specific purpose.
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. We personally quality check every raw ingredient supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval to be used in our formulations. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today. Click on the Product Profile for full product information for your absolute peace of mind.
Q. When should I use Genesis™?
We recommend you follow the serving guidelines.
Q. What does Genesis™ taste like?
A. Genesis™ is packed with potent ingredients and does not include any fillers to help maximise impact and results. We have added a fresh tasting range of fruit flavours to aid consumption.
Q. At what age can I use a product like Genesis™?
A. We recommend Genesis™ not to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18 years old.
Q. Are all preworkout supplements the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure. At TPW™, we are committed to transparency and openness in all our products and that is why we provide a 'Product Profile' on Nitro Works™ which gives a complete overview of the product's background including our approval, location of manufacture and money back guarantee applicability.
Q. Is Genesis™ suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A. Genesis™ is suitable for vegetarians, but not vegans.
Q. Can I use Genesis™ with other supplements?
A. Yes. However, as Genesis™ does contain caffeine within the blend, we recommend you don't take any additional caffeine from other sources alongside it.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking Genesis™?
A. Genesis™ contains Beta Alanine, so you may experience a slight tingling sensation on the skin once consumed. This is perfectly normal and not harmful in any way.
Q. Who should take / benefit from using Genesis™?
A. Bodybuilders and strength athletes. Endurance athletes. Those new to weight training. People involved in team sports. Anyone looking to optimise their training.
To assess your own tolerance level to Genesis Pre Workout™, start off with the "Beginner" serving size directions below. Once you've established your own tolerance, you may want to move up to the "Expert" serving size. This is the maximum dosage for this product.
BEGINNER: Add 9.5g, three black scoops to 100-125ml of water in your TPW™ Shaker. Shake well & consume approx 30 mins before workout.
EXPERT: Add 19g, 6.5 black scoops to 200ml-225ml of water in your TPW™ Shaker. Shake well & consume approx 30 min before workout.
WARNING: Before supplementing with GENESIS™ consult with a medical professional since the formula is VERY POTENT. Do NOT use if you are pregnant or prone to dehydration and stop or reduce the dosage if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches or heart palpitations occur. GENESIS™ was purposely created as a powerful, stimulant based formula that should only be taken by healthy adults, aged 18-50 years old to help break training plateaus.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please check the included scoop is BLACK. If not, please contact us on 0845-4672411.
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women’ in accordance with Article 13(1) of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011, 261mg/serving.
Very happy! Must buy!
Now I bought raspberry lemonade and the taste... it's definately not for everyone, if anyone at all... but the sacrifices you make in the name of progress should be worth it and they are with this. Try and find something to mask the taste if you have trouble with it.
Otherwise, thoroughly recommended!
Would like to see a caffeine free preworkout though i have used isurge as an Intra and been very happy with that too
3 scoops; Have I taken anything?
4 scoops; I think I feel something.
5 scoops; Looking forward to the workout.
6 scoops; WHO WANTS A FIGHT????
So don't bother with the little scoops, just get a big table spoon and get it in you.
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful
However I do feel this is helping , my training has been a bit hit and miss for the last month but i am back in full swing and have definitely noticed increased reps, weights & stamina since I have started using this .
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful