What is RAZE™ Pre-workout?
RAZE™ Pre-workout is an innovative pre-workout formula, designed to be taken before intense training to provide the explosive burst needed to get the most out of any workout. RAZE™ Pre-workout has been developed using research proven ingredients, and contains high levels of iBCAA and Creatine*, making this potent pre-workout supplement a favourite of those wanting to take their training to epic new heights.
Unlike many pre-workouts which are solely stimulant based, RAZE™ Pre-workout also contains a combination of active ingredients that have been scientifically proven to aid performance.
So if you’re an athlete looking for the ideal pre-workout formula to provide boost needed to crank out those last few reps, then look no further… RAZE™ Pre-workout is here.
What Ingredients Are In RAZE™ Pre-Workout?
Many of the pre-workout formulas on the market today state "proprietary blends". By doing this, you aren't able to see the exact ingredients in the product. Nor do you know the actual amounts included in the formula. As with all products offered from TPW™, we offer full transparency with all ingredients and their stated amounts, giving you the ultimate peace of mind. RAZE™ Pre-workout provides you with a proven combination of potent ingredients, with no unnecessary additives or fillers.Please check the "Ingredients" tab for a full breakdown of the key active ingredients.
- Arginine Alpha-Ketogluarate (AAKG) - is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid. Widely used in sport by power and strength athletes.
- Beta Alanine - is a naturally occurring beta amino acid that’s widely used in endurance sports.
- Creapure® - Purest micronized creatine monohydrate available and widely used by power and strength athletes.
- Vitamin B6 - contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- L-Tyrosine - An amino acid that is found in many high-protein food products.
- Caffeine - One of the most well researched ingredients in the history of sports nutrition and used in most of our pre-workout formulas.
- iBCAA - is a superior version of the hugely popular Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) supplement. BCAA’s consist of three important amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) that have been extensively researched by sports scientists.
- Citruline Malate - is derived from water melon and now used in many formulas designed for athletes participating in endurance sports.
- Taurine - is an organic amino acid that’s present in high concentration in skeletal muscle.
Scientifically Proven Through Research
Protein is one of the most widely researched sports nutrition ingredients and the following benefits have been scientifically proven through independent research and officially approved by the European Food and Safety Authority:
- Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise; the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of creatine.
- Vitamin B6/B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B6/B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B6/B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B6/B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6/B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
RAZE™ Pre-workout Assurance
Here at THE PROTEIN WORKS™, we demand that every product that leaves HQ is of the absolute highest quality. For that reason, every ingredient supplier is required to pass a wide range of strict audits before receiving our stamp of approval. We do this to ensure the quality, traceability and consistency across our entire product range. This is the TPW™ philosophy which makes us who we are and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition.
- 16 May 2016
- 04 May 2016
- 28 February 2016
But in all fairness it's only a small dosage so get it down your throat!
- 27 February 2016
However I have to say the Raze pre work out orange burst drink is fairly bland which is disappointing .
It maybe that it is just this batch I have as it is very difficult to make out any orange taste at all.
Im hoping the energy side of things is more positive and will add a further review once I have taken it a few more times .
- 15 February 2016
|Values based on:||25g per serving|
|Fat of which Saturates (g)||No|
|Carbohydrates of which Sugars (g)||No|
|Cms Offer Block||No|
|Natural Flavouring - Orange|
|Citric Acid Anhydrous (E330)|
|Natural Colouring - Beta Caratone|
Serving Size: 12.5mg (3 and a half 5ml medium BLACK scoops)
To assess your own tolerance level to TPW™ RAZE™, start off with the "Beginner" dosage directions below. Once you have established your own tolerance, you may want to move up to the "Expert" dosage directions. This is the maximum dosage for this product.
Add 12.5g, three and a half 5ml medium scoops to 100-125ml of water in your TPW™ Master Blender. Shake well and consume approx 30 minutes before your workout.
Add 25g, seven 5ml medium scoops to 200ml-225ml of water in your TPW™ Master Blender. Shake well and consume approx 30 minutes before your workout.
WARNING: Before supplementing with RAZE™ consult with a medical professional since the formula is VERY POTENT. Do NOT use if you are pregnant or prone to dehydration and stop or reduce the dosage if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches or heart palpitations occur. RAZE™ was purposely created as a powerful, stimulant based formula that should only be taken by healthy adults, aged 18-50 years old to help break training plateaus.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please check the included scoop is BLACK. If not, please contact us on 0845-4672411.
From £2.99 | Free Delivery From £50 | Order by 5pm for Next Day (Mon-Fri) READ MORE
CLICK & COLLECT
From £3.99 | Collect From a Shop Near You READ MORE
From €5.99 | Ship to Over 30 Countries | Order by 5pm for 48 Hour Service (Mon-Fri) READ MORE
Lifetime Guarantee on This Product READ MORE
Q. When should I use RAZE™ Pre-workout?
A. For maximum effect, we recommend consuming RAZE™ Pre-workout approximately 30 minutes before your workout.
Q. What is the main reason for using RAZE™ Pre-workout
A. To provide a pre-workout energy boost to optimise an intense workout.
Q. What does RAZE™ Pre-workout taste like?
A. As RAZE™ Pre-workout is packed with potent ingredients, and we have not added any fillers to maximise impact and results, we’ve added a fresh tasting Natural orange flavour to aid consumption.
Q. At what age can I use a product like RAZE™ Pre-workout?
A. We recommend RAZE™ Pre-workout should not to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18 years old.
Q. Is RAZE™ Pre-workout suitable to be taken by vegetarians and vegans?
A. RAZE™ Pre-workout is suitable for vegetarians, but not vegans.
Q. Can I use RAZE™ Pre-workout with other supplements?
A. Yes. However, as RAZE™ Pre-workout does contain caffeine within the blend, we recommend you don't take any additional caffeine from other sources alongside it.
Q. What, if any side effects will I get from taking RAZE™ Pre-workout?
A. RAZE™ Pre-workout contains beta alanine, so you may experience a slight tingling sensation on the skin for a short period of time once consumed. This is perfectly normal and not harmful in any way.