TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme
TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme was created out of desire to constantly push established boundaries in the world of sports nutrition. Our vision was to create the most comprehensive, nutrient dense protein formula on the market today. It is unprecedented in its ingredient and nutritional composition and represents a blueprint for the future of sports nutrition. TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme is unrivalled in terms of protein, vitamin and amino density and perhaps most impressive, has had its amino acid profile scientifically engineered to help trigger the optimal amount of new muscle growth possible.
TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme contains a premium multi-source protein blend made from finest grade whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and hydrolysed whey protein. This is because first and foremost, we didn't want to compromise on the protein content in anyway and so only wanted to use proteins with the highest biological value and an incredibly low carbohydrate content. This also means that the muscles are given a tapered release of protein and amino acids which in turn prolongs the muscle building potential capability of the formula.
TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme Active Ingredients
Aside from the unique protein blend of TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme, it's the additional active ingredients that really set it apart from the rest. To help you better understand the theory and science behind their inclusion, below we've listed each additional active ingredient and the mechanism by which it helps the muscles repair and regrow:
- iBCAA - a balanced blend of the three amino acids, leucine, isoleucine and valine in an optimal 2:1:1 ratio shown in studies to greatly aid protein synthesis and therefore the repair and growth of your muscles.
- Peptide Bonded Glutamine - an advanced form of glutamine that's been shown to play a key role in the recovery and growth of muscles both by acting as a cell volumiser and key agent in protein synthesis.
- Arginine - an amino acid compound that’s been shown to help increase muscular ‘pump’ and vascularity as well as the delivery of blood, oxygen and nutrients to the working muscles.
- Glycine - a non-essential amino acid that’s widely used in sports nutrition to increase the uptake of other nutrients into the muscles. The addition of glycine helps the absorption of every other ingredient within the TPW™ 100% WHEY EXTREME formula.
- TPW™ Performance Optimising Vitamin Blend - designed to help cater for an athlete's elevated nutritional needs the TPW™ Performance Optimising Vitamin Blend contains 200% of your RDA for Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B9, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E and Vitamin C.
- Taurine - known as an energy enhancing amino acid, taurine has been shown to aid muscle hydration and increase the volume of muscle cells ultimately working with all the other ingredients within the TPW™ 100% WHEY EXTREME formula to improve the recovering capabilities of the body as a whole.
- Digezyme® -helps the absorption & uptake of the key active ingredients within TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme whilst also helps to break down protein, carbs & fat in the body.
TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme Quality Assurance
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. Each ingredient supplier must pass rigorous audits and checks before being given the TPW™ quality seal of approval. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is our philosophy that flows through every product we manufacture and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today. Click on the Product Profile to see full product information for your absolute peace of mind.
Please note that this product is produced in-house at The Protein Works™ production facility. It is supplied in a re-sealable foil pouch to ensure freshness and a scoop is included in every product.
Q. When should I use TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme ?
A. It depends on your lifestyle and goals and how much supplement support you need to meet your daily protein requirements, but we recommend between 3-5 servings per day.
Q. What are the main reasons for using TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme ?
A. To provide the body with everything it needs to trigger optimal muscle growth and repair.
Q. How does TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme digest better than other proteins?
A. It digests better than other proteins because it contains Digezyme®. This is a blend of potent digestive enzymes which reduces the bloated feeling and stomach discomfort associated with lesser protein shakes.
Q. Are all protein blends the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure. At TPW™, we are committed to transparency and openness in all our products and that is why on TPW™ 100% WHEY EXTREME we provide a Product Profile and Protein Insight.
Q. Is TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A. It is suitable for vegetarians, but not for vegans.
Q. Do I need to buy Glutamine and iBCAA’s separate if I buy TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme?
A. TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme has been enhanced with these so the answer is no for your post workout nutrition since this will contain everything your body needs. However some athletes like to take glutamine at night to enhance recovery or iBCAA’s before a workout to prevent muscle breakdown, so if you’re not having TPW™ 100% Whey ExtremeE at these times it might be worth buying the ingredients separate.
Q. Can I use TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme with other supplements?
A. Yes, in fact TPW™ 100% WHEY EXTREME is a versatile protein blend that can work well with other supplements depending on your training goal. For instance it works well with creatine monohydrate and Raze™ if your goal is lean muscle but equally works well with Thermopro if your goal is to lose fat. Furthermore, post workout many athletes like to add dextrose and/or maltodextrin to their TPW™ 100% WHEY EXTREME formula as a fast absorbing carbohydrate source that works to replenish muscle glycogen levels and kick-start the entire recovery process.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme?
A. There are no known side effects with using TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme.
Q. Can I use TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme when trying to lose fat?
< A. Yes absolutely since not only does it contain less carbs, fat and lactose than whey concentrate but the digestive technology also prevents any bloating that can give the appearance of abdominal fat. Furthermore whey protein has been shown to have both a satiating calorie burning effect, meaning it keeps you fuller for longer and actually requires calories to digest.
Q. Who should take / benefit from using TPW™ 100% Whey Extreme ?
A. Bodybuilders and strength athletes. Endurance athletes. Those new to weight training. People involved in team sports. Anyone looking to add lean muscle mass.
Serving Size: 35g (one large 70ml heaped Grey scoop).
We recommend between 2-3 servings per day, depending upon your own individual needs. It is widely recommended that for optimal benefits, you should take 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
Directions: Add 200ml-250ml of water or milk into your TPW™ Master Blender. Add one large 70ml heaped Grey scoop (35g) of TPW™ 100% Extreme Whey. Then shake well and consume. The less liquid you use, the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please check the included scoop is GREY. If not, please contact us on 01928-571677.>
A must for any serious athlete.
For Free Protein Use My Referral Code: JM15339
Pop up blocker may have to be disabled for code to work.
Will definitely get again though, top product (y)
Slightly more expensive, but it is a premium product, get it in the sale!
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful
- 2 of 3 people found this review helpful