Diet Meal Replacement
Diet Meal Replacement from TPW™ is a high protein, nutrient dense, meal replacement shake specifically designed to contribute to weight loss. It is formulated with a multi-protein source blend comprising of whey protein concentrate, milk protein and Prolibra®.
Diet Meal Replacement shake has been enriched with vitamins and Konjac Glucomannan, a form of fibre that has been found in studies to contribute to weight loss, we’ve also included premium grade Matcha Green Tea, Acetyl L Carnitine and Clarinol® CLA. A meal replacement shake doesn't get much better than this.
When Should I Use Diet Meal Replacement?
We would recommend 2-3 servings of Diet Meal replacement daily. For men we would suggest 2 scoops per serving and for women we would suggest 1 scoop. These servings should be taken with 350ml of water or milk and blended, preferably in a TPW™ Master Blender. The less liquid you use, the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.
Scientifically Proven Through Research
Protein is one of the most widely researched sports nutrition ingredients and the following benefits have been scientifically proven through independent research and officially approved by the European Food and Safety Authority:
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Protein/ Calcium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss.
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission.
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- Vitamin C/Vit B5/Vitamin C/Vit B1/Calcium/Vit B2/Vit B3/Vit B5 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C/ Vitamin A/Vitamin D/Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C/Vit B5 /Vitamin C/Vit B2/Vit B3 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin E/Vitamin C/Vit B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- Vitamin C/Vit B1/Vit B2 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function.
Diet Meal Replacement With Natural Flavours
Diet Meal Replacement is manufactured at our state of the art facility right here in the UK with our widely acclaimed all natural flavours and colours to create the finest quality whey protein shake. No fillers or thickeners are used during the production process which guarantees a totally pure product. As we produce all our protein formulas ourselves, each protuct offers the ultimate in freshness. For independent product certification of its quality, simply click on the Product Testing tab above to see for yourself.
Diet Meal Replacement Quality Assurance
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. We personally quality check every raw ingredient supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval to be used in our formulations. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today. Click on the Product Profile for full product information for your absolute peace of mind.
Q. When should I take Diet Meal Replacement?
A. It depends upon your lifestyle and goals, but we recommend consuming between 2 to 3 times a day.
Q. Why do I need to take protein?
A. Protein out of any other macronutrient has been shown to have a greater satiating effect, meaning it keeps you fuller for longer. Plus whey protein specifically has been shown to 'thermic effect' meaning it actually requires calories to digest.
Q. Does your flavoured whey protein powder contain artificial flavouring and colouring?
A. Most protein supplements on the market today are made using artificial flavours and colours. We are committed to maintaining purity in all our products which is why we only use all natural flavouring and colouring with absolutely nothing to hide. Not only is this kinder to your body, but it also gives a more natural and real taste to your shake.
Q. Can I take Diet Meal Replacement with other supplements?
A. Yes. Whilst Diet Meal Replacement has been designed to be a comprehensive meal replacement shake designed to contribute to weight loss, you can use other products to help your diet. From Protein Cookies to help meet your elevated protein needs to nut butters as a great source of dietary fat, most other products will work well with Diet Meal Replacement.
Serving Size: 60g (2 grey scoops)
We recommend 2 - 3 servings daily. Add 350ml of water or milk into your TPW™ Master Blender. The less liquid you use, the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.
For Men: Add 2 scoops (60g) to 300-350ml of water or milk in your TPW™ Master Blender, mix well and consume.
For Women: Add 1 scoop (30g) to 150-175ml of water or milk in your TPW™ Master Blender, mix well and consume.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please check the included scoop is GREY. If not, please contact us on 0845-4672411.</>
The beneficial effect of Glucomannan is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of glucomannan in three doses of 1 g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water, before meals and in the context of an energy-restricted diet.
Claims are based on 60g serving size.
Had the strawberry too, it's nice but the choc banana custard is better
Fingers crossed for a fruitier flavour like the Raspberry that the Isolate 97 comes in.